South-east Should Align With Tinubu’s Government And Negotiate For Political Largesse - Chimaroke Nnamani

Forum 1 year ago

South-east Should Align With Tinubu’s Government And Negotiate For Political Largesse - Chimaroke Nnamani

Former governor of Enugu state, Chimaroke Nnamani, has called on the south-eastern region of the country to align with the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu when he assumes office on May 29.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3ed3526645a359277dab556d64fe159b.jpeg
Nnamani who failed to secure his re-election and was expelled for “anti-party activities” by the Peoples Democratic Party, said in a statement, that Tinubu's administration will be fair to all, and that South-East leaders should align and negotiate like others for national resources and political largesse.

He said;

“Tinubu has won the election. If anybody has any reason to think otherwise, the courts are there to adjudicate. The courts are there as part of the electioneering process.

“What I expect our people to do is to align with the incoming administration, negotiate like others for national resources and political largesse for the benefit of our citizens.

“A Tinubu administration will be fair, just and equitable in the allocation of resources to every part of Nigeria.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 2 days ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud

Tinubu Has Spent Trillions of Naira on Subsidy Since Inception – El-Rufai
Forum | 3 days ago

Tinubu Has Spent Trillions of Naira on Subsidy Since Inception – El-Rufai

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 3 days ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees