My Replica – Omotola Jalade Celebrates Daughter, Princess As She Turns A Year Older (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

My Replica – Omotola Jalade Celebrates Daughter, Princess As She Turns A Year Older (Video)

Ace Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade celebrated her daughter, Princess as she added another year on March 30.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d7888b8334bc83dfe3b52b5203e505d9.png
Omotola took to Instagram to pen a birthday note to Princess, adding that she is her “My Replica, my double” but a friendlier version of her.

She Wrote:

“It’s World Princess Day!!!!!!

Happy Birthday @princess.ekeinde ! You haven’t met joy if you haven’t met this Lady. We don’t call her the Queen of hearts for Nothing. She is a Ball of Energy , happiness… princess is always happy for no reason😂 … the most friendly person and ball of of energy you’ll probably meet. The life of Any party ! Fire dancer … but don’t mess with her 🚨 girl dont take nansense 😅.

My Replica , my double … just a friendlier one .

Please show her some love … she’s social media shy…. Lol .

Love you to the moon and back Prin prin ❤️❤️❤️”

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos

Portable
Forum | 6 days ago

Portable's Son, Teslim Celebrates 5th Birthday