Actress Foluke Daramola Reacts To Husband Snatching Allegations (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Actress Foluke Daramola Reacts To Husband Snatching Allegations (Video)

Popular Nigerian actress, Foluke Daramola has cleared the air on allegations of snatching her husband, Kayode Salako, from his ex-wife and taking over her school.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/912e799fe6cf4d703b3b850792e06627.jpeg
A Twitter user had claimed to have witnessed the incident which also made headlines years ago, in response to Foluke’s post where she lashed out at youths who disrespect older people online.

The actress in a video she shared, stated that she’s not an academic and never met her husband at the school. She said they met on a “neutral” ground.

Foluke, who averred that she is the only legal wife of her husband, admitted that he’s a polygamist who has kids with different women.

She also said the school in question was started by her husband’s relative and not owned by her husband’s ex-wife who left their marriage.

Foluke further added that though she and her husband are not rich like some Nigerian billionaires, they are however contented with what they have.

Also recalling how she and her husband were separated for over a year before coming back to make their marriage work, Foluke concluded by saying that she’s not someone that comes on social media to talk about men being snatched because they are not items.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 3 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life