You Don't Have Sense - Social Media Users Attack Wizkid’s Baby Mama For Promoting ‘More Love Less Ego’ During Davido’s Album Release

Forum 1 year ago

You Don't Have Sense - Social Media Users Attack Wizkid’s Baby Mama For Promoting ‘More Love Less Ego’ During Davido’s Album Release

Jada Pollock, the babymama and manager of Wizkid has been dragged online for promoting the album of the singer during Davido's Timeless album release.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c9b8120704d9a49c146d061f878f2cec.jpeg
Davido released his long-awaited album titled ‘Timeless‘ barely 24 hours and has since been the talk of the day.

Jada P who is also Wizkid’s manager pushed ‘More Love Less Ego‘ which was released last year on the 11th of November despite Timeless trending.

In a now-deleted tweet, she wrote, 
“#MoreLoveLessEgo.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/394bcc0c0fa9076afb8280a0dd8093d8.jpeg

Wizkid’s baby mama was termed desperate by 30 BG supporters who condemned her for instigating unnecessary competition.

See Reactions Below;

@koffi
ofphc7 wrote: “Nice one, someone that has no shame, she wants to bring hate…… We gonna serve this food forever.”

@the_akachiii added: “
So she shouldn’t promote her man’s work because another person is dropping today? 🤔 Una nor dey think. Herd mentality!”

@__JAYNETH: 
“She no get sense😭”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims