Atiku Abubakar Asked That We Deepen Our Engagement With Labour Party – PDP Chieftain, Osita Chidoka

Forum 1 year ago

Atiku Abubakar Asked That We Deepen Our Engagement With Labour Party – PDP Chieftain, Osita Chidoka

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, Osita Chidoka has disclosed that Atiku Abubakar, the party's presidential candidate, has urged his party members to deepen engagement with the Labour Party (LP).
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a312ddb40298c13bf84d880289305f8a.jpeg
Mr Chidoka, a former Aviation Minister, shared photos he took while meeting with the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi after his meeting with Atiku on Wednesday, March 29.

He wrote in the caption: “At 8 am today I met with Atiku Abubakar and he asked that we deepen our engagement with LP.

“At 6pm I met with my brother Peter Obi at his campaign office where he has been since 8am and still plan to be till 10pm.

“Interesting how the erstwhile candidates are out and about pursuing their goals towards a better Nigeria.”

Chidoka did not disclose the details of the engagement.

Atiku came second in the February 25 elections while the presidential candidate of the LP, Peter Obi, who defected from the PDP, came third.

Both PDP and LP are challenging the outcome of the February 25 election at the Presidential Election Petition Court.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Organised Labour Presents Fresh Proposal To FG, Demands ₦615,000 Minimum Wage
Forum | 3 days ago

Organised Labour Presents Fresh Proposal To FG, Demands ₦615,000 Minimum Wage

PDP Senator Urhoghide Decamps To APC
Forum | 4 days ago

PDP Senator Urhoghide Decamps To APC

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo
Forum | 6 days ago

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo