“My beautiful better half” Comedian Ayo Makun gushes over wife, Mabel Makun as she turns 37

Forum 1 year ago

“My beautiful better half” Comedian Ayo Makun gushes over wife, Mabel Makun as she turns 37

Nollywood actor and comedian, Ayo Makun has penned a sweet note to his wife, Mabel Makun as she turns 37 today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/461479a1737d4842f1483e2981f83251.jpg

The box office King gushed over his wife’s beauty, as he described her as his better half.

Affirming his lover for her, he prayed that this year’s birthday, be the best.

“Happy birthday to @realmabelmakun my beautiful, better half. Wishing you the best birthday ever! I love you”.

The celebrant on her part, at the time of reporting is yet to put up a birthday post.

Last year, Ayo Makun had taken to his Instagram page to shower love on his wife.

AY shared adorable photo slides of his beautiful wife dazzling in several outfits alongside a heartwarming message.

The father of two described his wife Mabel as the woman that brings sunshine to his life and a caring and loving wife.

He wrote: Happy birthday to @realmabelmakun, the woman that brings sunshine to my life, my dear caring and loving wife!”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8fa61bce62d5008c9ff25f32da2c0ff1.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rangnick turns down Bayern Munich job, gives reasons
Forum | 15 mins ago

Rangnick turns down Bayern Munich job, gives reasons

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series
Forum | 3 hours ago

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 6 hours ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie