“Why I am almost certain it didn’t happen” Actress Foluke Daramola hits back at Yeni Kuti over her claims that she was disrespectful to her years back (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

“Why I am almost certain it didn’t happen” Actress Foluke Daramola hits back at Yeni Kuti over her claims that she was disrespectful to her years back (Video)

Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola has responded to media personality, Yeni Kuti.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d6e6fe06fbe300c00a336e52c82138b8.jpg

Waploaded reported on Wednesday that Yeni Kuti, while on ‘Your View’ show recounted how Foluke Daramola was rude to her years back.

Responding to her allegations, Foluke affirmed that she doubts the incident ever occured.

The movie star mentioned that she isn’t one to be disrespectful to her mate let alone an older person, hence why she is almost certain that Yeni Kuti’s allegation was false.

Nevertheless, she has privately reached out to the media personality and they have settled they differences.

Foluke went on to share a Yoruba adage that implies that she might have forgotten about the incident since she wasn’t the one at the receiving end. But she is certain the incident never happened.

“Goodmorning everybody. I am coming online to do this short talk because some of my colleagues and my friends have called me and tagged me on the interview Aunty Yeni Kuti did on ‘Your View’ allegating that I was rude to her years ago.

First and foremost, I have to come online to do this because she made the allegation public though I have spoken with her privately , we have sorted things out and I have apologised.

Being rude to people that are my age isn’t in my character, talk less those that are older than me and Aunty Yeni is someone I hold in high esteem.

I am almost certain it didn’t happen. Although, I am not here to argue if it happened or didn’t”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK