Peep At President Buhari's Scores On Buharimeter

Forum 8 years ago

Peep At President Buhari's Scores On Buharimeter

With exactly 14 Days to his One 100 Day in Office, We take a close look at the platform created by the Civil society and pro Democracy groups to track Buhari's covenant with the Nigerian people.

While some have argued that it was too early in the day to assess the present government, others have have insisted that rocket science was not required in fulfilling some of the Promises made by Buhari and the APC in the lead up to the 2015 General Elections.

The recent out right denial of some promises and unilateral modifications in some cases by presidential aides and party officials have sent shock waves and disbelief across the spectrum of the Nigerian society, as youths who had supported the Party on the basis of the 5000 stipends for the Unemployed begin to lose hope
Here are the Scores of the Present
administration on Buharimeter today 24th of August 2015.

May God Continue to Bless Nigeria and Nigerians
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 3 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 week ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 1 week ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje