Jason Momoa Teases Aquaman’s DCU Future After The Lost Kingdom

Forum 1 year ago

Jason Momoa Teases Aquaman’s DCU Future After The Lost Kingdom

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom star Jason Momoa has spoken a bit about his future as Arthur Curry in the new DCU.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/93b4d6a0924966c06842397fcac43478.jpg

While talking to Total Film Magazine, Momoa said that he “absolutely” thinks that Aquaman will continue to be involved in the DCU. He also praised the upcoming sequel’s comedy — particularly the work between himself and co-star Patrick Wilson, who plays Orm/Ocean Master.

“Peter [Safran]’s my producer [on Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom], and is a dear friend,” the actor stated. “I absolutely think Aquaman will be involved in the DCU. It’s on, bro — there’s no one bigger than Aquaman!”

Buy Aquaman on 4K or Blu-ray

Momoa went on to tease the comedy that fans can expect in the upcoming sequel.

“But, also, I hope people are excited to see the new one. It’s fun. I really enjoy doing comedy. There’s some really funny stuff with Patrick Wilson. I really adore him. We had a great time working together. It’s like we’re brothers. There’s a lot of cool stuff happening in this one.”

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom is once again directed by James Wan from a screenplay written by David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick. The sequel features the return of Jason Momoa as he reprises the leading role of Arthur Curry/Aquaman. Joining him are returning cast members Patrick Wilson, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Dolph Lundgren, Amber Heard, and Randall Park.

The sequel is produced by Wan and frequent collaborator/DC Studios Co-CEO Peter Safran. Wan previously teased that the sequel will feature a more serious and relevant story as well as some horror elements.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 22 hours ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz
Forum | 3 days ago

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz

Minecraft: Jason Momoa Announces Wrapped Production on Live-Action Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Minecraft: Jason Momoa Announces Wrapped Production on Live-Action Movie