EPL: David De Gea rejects Man United’s new offer

Forum 1 year ago

EPL: David De Gea rejects Man United’s new offer

Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has rejected a contract offer from the club.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5770401b3b37445620f8fdb859f90434.jpg

This is despite the fact the Spain international will be out of contract at the end of the season.

The 32-year-old has made a total of 529 appearances for Manchester United, helping them win the Premier League, FA Cup, Europa League and two League Cups.

De Gea is the goalkeeper with the highest number of clean sheets in the history of the club but could finally leave the club.

The Athletic reports that the former Atletico Madrid man has turned down the club’s offer of a contract extension, although talks are expected to reach a ‘positive conclusion’.

He is currently on a £375,000 per week deal and stands as the highest-paid goalkeeper in the world, with United looking to significantly reduce that figure.

If an agreement cannot be reached, United may look at alternative options.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 6 hours ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 23 hours ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

Shallipopi
Forum | 1 day ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music