NPFL debut excited Rangers youngster, Ugwueze

Forum 1 year ago

NPFL debut excited Rangers youngster, Ugwueze

Rangers youngster, Chinemerem Ugwueze was a delighted figure after making his maiden appearance for the Flying Antelopes.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2e5acad5a4d3e32392d45d7beb77e449.jpg

The young midfielder was handed his debut in Rangers’ 1-0 defeat to Rivers United in Port Harcourt last week.

Ugwueze made the switch to Rangers from Nigeria National League (NNL) outfit, Giant Brillars during the mid-season break.

The youngster was applauded for his impressive display in the game.

Ugwueze thanked the coaching staff for the opportunity and said he is determined to help the club win laurels this season.

“Let me start by thanking the coaches, management, and teammates for their huge support that has helped me in no small way in settling down faster in the team,” he told the club’s media.

“With what I have seen on the ground, I strongly believe that we can get the top three tickets and from there go for the trophy which is realizable with the strong prayers and support of our teaming supporters,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum
Forum | 12 hours ago

Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum

Charles Okocha Excited As He
Forum | 1 week ago

Charles Okocha Excited As He's Honoured With Award by Mayor of Brampton in Canada

Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License
Forum | 1 week ago

Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License

Monkey Man Video: Dev Patel Reveals Inspiration Behind Directorial Debut Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Monkey Man Video: Dev Patel Reveals Inspiration Behind Directorial Debut Movie