APC May Have Some Corrupt Elements – Keyamo

Forum 1 year ago

APC May Have Some Corrupt Elements – Keyamo

The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo has admitted that there may be corrupt people in the All Progressives Congress (APC).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/48bf28464be46b3abf6bfd86a3112262.jpg

Keyamo made the revelation in a tweet via his Twitter handle on Monday.

Keyamo stated that the corrupt politicians in the ruling party will not be spared if they are caught.

He opined that the APC was the best vehicle to wrestle power from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2015 and to keep the party out of power till today.

The Chief Spokesman for the APC Presidential Campaign Council added that the ruling party still represents the hope of the nation.

He wrote: “I hardly answer ignorant people on Social Media, but let me put this extended video here for the first time. This was in 2017 and I stand by my words.

“In summary, what I said was that the APC may not be our best and may have some corrupt elements within it (they’ll not be spared if they’re caught), but that does not mean we should go back to the era of impunity of the PDP from which we are coming.

“I said and I repeat that the APC was the best vehicle we had to wrestle power from the PDP (like the June 12 struggle was used to wrestle power from the Military) and to keep them out of power till today. The APC still represents our hope. They have over-edited the video to deceive everyone for so long.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 14 hours ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 1 day ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue
Forum | 2 days ago

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue