Congratulations pour in as actress Doris Simeon acquires a brand new car

Forum 1 year ago

Congratulations pour in as actress Doris Simeon acquires a brand new car

Congratulations are in order for US-based Nigerian actress, Doris Simeon, as she acquires a brand new car.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/746d069642528f2416753fdfc26e3608.jpg

Doris Simeon shared the video of her new whip online with a grateful caption, expressing her excitement for the new blessings.

The mother of one appreciated God for the blessings bestowed on her and for surrounding her with people who have always looked out for her.

“Thank you, Lord, for the blessings you have bestowed on my life. It’s been a jolly good year, as you have provided me with more than I could ever have imagined.

“You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me.

“You have given me family and friends who bless me every day with kind words and actions. #dorissimeon2023.” Doris Simeon captioned the video on Instagram.

Doris Simeon’s colleagues have joined her fans to congratulate her on acquiring a brand new car.

Celebrities who congratulated her include Biola Bayo, Helen Paul, Faithia Williams, Toyin Adewale, Bimbo Afolayan, Tawa Ajisefini, Mustapha Sholagbade, Toyin Alausa, Funke Eti, Yomi Fabiyi, Tosin Omo Brish, Adesanya Toyosi to mention but a few.

Biola Bayo wrote: Omo mi 💃 💃 💃 💃 congratulations, my baby. I rejoice with you. God, please do my own, too🙏 I love this.

Helen Paul wrote: Congratulations 👏 🎊 Oya send the old car to me in ATL.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 4 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation
Forum | 12 hours ago

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 17 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 18 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth