“My one and only masomo of life” Biodun Omoborty declares love for her brother on his birthday

Forum 1 year ago

“My one and only masomo of life” Biodun Omoborty declares love for her brother on his birthday

Nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo Shofuyi, known as Biodun Omoborty, has penned a love declaration to her brother, Felix Olaoluwa, on his birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/38402821b363313b1342221b7a6db7c1.jpg

The beautiful actress expressed her excitement on Instagram by sharing photos from the beautiful moment she surprised him.

Sharing the photos online, Biodun Okeowo revealed her brother is very caring, a prayer warrior and her best pal.

The curvy actress wished her brother would be blessed in all his endeavours, and she won’t hesitate to choose him as her brother over again.

She wrote, Happiest birthday to the most caring brother, my prayer warrior and my best pal…

My one and only masomo of life. I pray that God bless everything that concerns you.

Thanks for loving me unconditionally, sir. If I’m to choose a blood brother in my next life. I will choose you.

I love you Olaoluwa Olori oko Samosangudu 🙌@felixolaoluwashofuyi.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post