“My childhood friend turned sisters” Mide Martins declares love for Taiwo and Kehinde Bankole on their birthday

Forum 1 year ago

“My childhood friend turned sisters” Mide Martins declares love for Taiwo and Kehinde Bankole on their birthday

Nollywood actress Mide Martins Abiodun has declared love for her colleague, Kehinde Bankole and her twin sister, Taiwo Bankle, on their birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e3909c57a02d36a944937a52296827a9.jpg

The dramatic Mide Martins shared photos of the twin celebrants on her Instagram page with a love declaring caption.

Mide Martins reminisced how she and the twins grew from childhood friends to sisters, while she declared the measure of her love towards them.

She wrote, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLINGS

MY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS TURNED SISTERS @taiwobankole @kehindebankole

LOVE YOU BEYOND WORDS EJIRE OYILA.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 17 hours ago

EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 1 day ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead
Forum | 3 days ago

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead