Owen Wilson on Ke Huy Quan Joining the MCU: People Will Love His Character

Forum 1 year ago

Owen Wilson on Ke Huy Quan Joining the MCU: People Will Love His Character

Owen Wilson teased Ke Huy Quan joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the upcoming Loki Season 2 and revealed that people will love the character that the Everything Everywhere All at Once star and Academy Award winner plays.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/43148e82af2a165e926e2189d7cd334f.jpg

“I know. It’s so exciting. That was incredible,” said Wilson to Entertainment Tonight of Quan’s success. “Every time I saw him winning something, it was another speech that just kind of was a tearjerker that was so moving. And even when we were working on this last summer — I think his character that he plays in Loki Season 2 — I think people will be excited, even though that was so great, obviously, the character that he won an Oscar for, I think people are going to love his character in this.”

The first season of Loki debuted in June of 2021, meaning Season 2 will likely arrive just over two years after the original made waves on Disney+. The second season will apparently include more of Jonathan Majors than the first.

Set after the events of Avengers: Endgame, Loki Season 1 featured the return of the God of Mischief after he’s arrested by the Time Variance Authority due to the damage he had done to the timeline. Season 2 hails from head writer and executive producer Eric Martin. The new installment will be executive produced by Martin, Hiddleston, and Season 1 head writer Michael Waldron.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal
Forum | 1 day ago

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller
Forum | 1 day ago

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 1 day ago

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair