Actress Eriata Ese is a stunning bride in new photos as she clocks 30

Forum 1 year ago

Actress Eriata Ese is a stunning bride in new photos as she clocks 30

Nollywood actress, Eriata Ese is serving bridal inspo for her 30th birthday yesterday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b3cc0857d74c5e71b2628fa482df7990.jpg

The former Big Brother Naija housemate who unlock chapter 30, took to her Instagram page to share photos of her in a white bridal-themed jumpsuit.

Keeping her birthday post short, Eriata Ese toasted to a new level of greatness.

“Chapter 30.

A new level of greatness”.

Eriata Ese reveals breast plans she is gifting herself for 30th birthday

Just days back, Eriata Ese has revealed the best gift she will be gifting herself for her 30th birthday.

Eriata Ese, on her Snapchat story, claimed she would be gifting herself a breast reduction in order to relieve her back and shoulders.

“My 30th birthday gift is a breast reduction. My back and shoulder will finally be at peace.”

While an ardent fan pleaded against the breast reduction, Eriata Ese stood firm on her decision, claiming there was nobody when she was dealing with the back pains.

“Y’all not there when I’m dealing with back pain and reddish bra line on my shoulder.”

Eriata Ese mourns as she loses mother

Last year, Eriata Ese was left heartbroken as she lost her mother.

The reality star made this known on her Snapchat, with a photo of her beloved mother. She expressed sadness at her mother’s early passing.

A devastated Eriata noted how her mother left her at the time she needed her the most.

Describing her as her sugar crush, she revealed how heartbroken she is over her demise.

“You left me when I needed you the most. My sugar crush why? You broke my heart. Rip my best friend, my super hero, my motivation, my role model, my counselor, my special adviser, my prayer warrior. You live in me”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9973e5466cab15f4850e198a6ca562eb.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 7 hours ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams
Forum | 14 hours ago

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams

New Longlegs Teaser Trailer and Poster Creep Out
Forum | 14 hours ago

New Longlegs Teaser Trailer and Poster Creep Out