Mykhailo Mudryk claims 'London is blue' & reveals joking about Arsenal with Oleksandr Zinchenko

Forum 1 year ago

Mykhailo Mudryk claims 'London is blue' & reveals joking about Arsenal with Oleksandr Zinchenko

Chelsea winger Mykhailo Mudryk has boldly claimed the Blues rule London.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5e13def47373a80b9c933939ef33c380.jpg

The Ukraine international completed a sensational switch to Stamford Bridge during the January transfer window for a fee that could reach €100m.

Despite heading to Chelsea, Mudryk had long been linked with a move to Arsenal. The 22-year-old made clear his desire to join the Gunners, while he continually dropped hints on social media suggesting his heart lied at the Emirates Stadium.

But Arsenal's offer to Shakhtar Donetsk was blown out of the water by Chelsea's. Mudryk has played seven times for the Blues since his winter transfer, but is yet to score and has only registered one assist.

In an interview with Sky Sports ahead of Ukraine's Euro 2024 qualifier with England on Sunday, Mudryk revealed international teammate and Arsenal star Oleksandr Zinchenko has been helping him adjust to life in London.

"He helped me a lot. I like him so much. We often joke about Arsenal, Chelsea and what colour London is," Mudryk said.

"But I like this guy, he is a very funny and very kind guy. We spend time always [together] in a positive way."

When pressed for an answer on what colour London is, Mudryk simply replied: "Blue."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 3 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 3 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova