Obi Cubana expresses joy as he fulfils some of his core values at UNN (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Obi Cubana expresses joy as he fulfils some of his core values at UNN (Video)

Nigerian businessman and philanthropist, Obinna Iyiegbu better known as Obi Cubana has expressed joy at being able to fulfill some of his core values.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/61b879788b1383c2e4785e8fc44dabcf.jpg

The Cubana group founder, is currently in Enugu State, for the 50th Convocation ceremony of University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

Obi Cubana, was one of the invitees chosen to deliver the commencement address at the ceremony.

The father of three who is highly honored to be given such rare opportunity took to his Instagram page to gush over his latest achievement.

He revealed that his joy is full as he had the opportunity to fulfill some of his core values.

Obi Cubana stated that he has always believed in building people, giving back to the society and the people.

“My joy is full, as I had the opportunity to fulfill some of my core values. I have always believed in building people, giving back to the society and the people, building institutions, and celebrating excellence! Today at University of Nigeria Nsukka was a different one.

Amazing stuff!”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 13 hours ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 1 day ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 2 days ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope

Powerful Political Interests Plotting To Blackmail Peter Obi – Aide Raises Alarm
Forum | 2 days ago

Powerful Political Interests Plotting To Blackmail Peter Obi – Aide Raises Alarm