Tinubu’s Victory: Mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman Since 1979 – Dele Momodu

Forum 1 year ago

Tinubu’s Victory: Mahmood Yakubu Is The Worst INEC Chairman Since 1979 – Dele Momodu

The chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Mahmood Yakubu has been described as the worst to head the electoral body since 1979.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fcc049df1af99c829f174667397c072e.jpg

The Director of Strategic Communications for the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Council (PDP PCC), Dele Momodu revealed this in a post he shared on his social media page while expressing displeasure over the outcome of the 2023 election.

According to Dele, the number of resources spent on the country’s election ought to come with guarantees of near perfection.

The PDP chieftain further stated that when elections record flaws the INEC Chairman and his team should be heavily sanctioned.

In his word, “The amount of resources that go into Nigerian elections should ordinarily come with guarantees of near perfection and where it fails the INEC Chairman and his team should be heavily sanctioned… I make bold to say PROF YAKUBU is the worst I have seen since I started voting in 1979… So sad and unfortunate”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 8 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 9 hours ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 18 hours ago

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August

Forum | 1 day ago