Reason Atiku, PDP Are Happy With Peter Obi Petition Against Tinubu – Reno Omokri

Forum 1 year ago

Reason Atiku, PDP Are Happy With Peter Obi Petition Against Tinubu – Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has claimed that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar are happy with Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi's petition against Presidential- elect, Bola-Tinubu.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/835b05b9f90378c34ef63f936a14ca37.jpg

Recall that Peter Obi who came third is challenging the election that produced Tinubu.

In a tweet on Thursday, Omokri wrote:

“The thing is that even if Peter Obi can prove his claim that Tinubu did not get the most legal votes and did not fulfill the ¼ in 2/3rd states, the court will simply declare Atiku the winner.

“That is why we are very happy with Obi’s petition. It is like fetching water for us! The #NigerianElections2023 is not like Imo’s election. The INEC 3rd cannot become the court’s 1st. If Bola Tinubu is displaced by Obi’s petition, then Atiku is in place.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 18 hours ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Aggrieved Aspirants Petition APC, Demand Cancellation Of Ondo Gov Primary Election
Forum | 2 days ago

Aggrieved Aspirants Petition APC, Demand Cancellation Of Ondo Gov Primary Election