The Mandalorian: Jar Jar Binks Actor Ahmed Best Reflects on Star Wars Return

Forum 1 year ago

The Mandalorian: Jar Jar Binks Actor Ahmed Best Reflects on Star Wars Return

Following his surprise appearance in the most recent episode of The Mandalorian, Ahmed Best took to social media to reflect on the love he’s received throughout his history in the Star Wars universe.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/31305be75b6c3314b83cea8351d83207.jpg

Best — who portrayed Jar Jar Binks in the Star Wars prequel trilogy — returned to the world of Star Wars during the fourth episode of Season 3, titled “Chapter 20: The Foundling.” In the episode, Best appeared not as Jar Jar Binks, but as a Jedi named Kelleran Beq.

In a post on Instagram, Best shared a photo of himself working out and said that it was “good to be back,” and that while there was “so much to say,” it would take a couple of days. For now, Best said, he just wanted to thank fans, who “have held me up and made me better.”

It’s unclear whether or not Best will appear in future projects or episodes of The Mandalorian moving forward, but fans did love to see him pop up, and he clearly reciprocates the love.

The Mandalorian hails from executive producers Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, Colin Wilson, Karen Gilchrist, and Carrie Beck. Favreau is also set as the showrunner and one of its directors.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie