Nigeria Air Will Fly Before May 29 - FG

Forum 1 year ago

Nigeria Air Will Fly Before May 29 - FG

The Federal Government has confirmed that the proposed national carrier, Nigeria Air, will fly before the end of President Buhari's tenure on May 29, 2023.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/701a59e087d55ff6e513c67982cd0bc3.jpeg
The minister of aviation, Hadi Sirika, made this revelation at the ongoing National Aviation Stakeholders Forum 2023 in Abuja on Thursday.

“Negotiation meeting with the Ethiopian Airlines Group Consortium and the Federal Government of Nigeria ongoing.

“Operation of local and international flights will commence soon. Before the end of this administration, before May 29, we will fly,
” the minister said.

Speaking further, the minister said the benefits Nigeria stands to derive from the establishment of the national carrier are reduced capital flight from Nigeria; gain the optimal benefit of BASA and SAATM, and develop an aviation hub.

Also, the National carrier will contribute to the GDP; facilitate hospitality and tourism; facilitate growth and development of the Nigerian Agricultural Sector and create jobs around the Agro-Cargo Terminals.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 1 day ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music