Davido’s third babymama, Larissa London celebrates son’s third birthday

Forum 1 year ago

Davido’s third babymama, Larissa London celebrates son’s third birthday

Larissa London, the third babymama of award-winning singer, Davido is celebrating their son, Dawson as he turns 3.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/02f3fe257030715f290683e40c371704.jpg

The make-up artiste shared a photo of their son on her Instagram story with a simple caption for him.

The mother of one sent her birthday wishes to her mini-me.

“Happy Birthday Son”.

Davido publicly acknowledges his fourth child

Recall that in August, 2022, Davido had for the first time acknowledged his son Dawson, whom he shares with Larissa.

The singer stepped out in style with his second son as he attended Celebrity pastor, Tobi Adegboyega’s church service and his lawyer, Bobo Ajudua’s son’s birthday party in London.

A video which made rounds on the internet showed the singer carrying his fourth child as he greeted guests, and the pastor.

The fourth child of the singer was born in 2020, while he was still dating his ex fiancee, Chioma Rowland.

According to the viral reports, the London-based makeup artist Larissa welcomed her child in March and Davido was responsible for it.

Larissa London blows hot, makes threat

Early this year, Larissa London had threatened a tell-all.

The make-up artist took to her Instagram hours to tease a tell-all.

Larissa stated that she had had enough and promised to spill teas on Instagram live.

However, Larissa didn’t keep to her words as she failed to go on Instagram live.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/879b61ddd0743f55213d1af14782d5f9.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 15 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 15 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 20 hours ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa