Faithful man walks away with 204k ‘heartbreak fund’ because his woman cheated first

Forum 1 year ago

Faithful man walks away with 204k ‘heartbreak fund’ because his woman cheated first

A Nigerian man has revealed that he ended his relationship and got a reward of 204,000 because his girlfriend cheated on him first.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0f4c9d6fe54dae2e0b811a2ec0d69b37.jpg

The guy known as Gospel said they had an arrangement when they just started dating that every month they will be putting 6000 each into a joint account.

He said that it was a sort of insurance in case any of them cheats on the other, then the victim would take any amount that is in the account at the time of the unfaithful act.

After dating for two years and eight months, the lady slipped and ended up cheating, so that meant that the total amount saved in 34 months went to the guy.

Gospel shared the story on microblogging platform, and got a plethora of reactions from netizens who found the agreement intriguing.

He wrote; “I got #204,000 because my girlfriend cheated on me. When our relationship started we deposited a monthly #6000 each into a joint account during relationship and made a policy that whoever gets cheated on, will walk away with all the money. That is Heartbreak Insurance Fund (HIF).”

Read the post;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 18 hours ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 18 hours ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 18 hours ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 19 hours ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City