No woman is out of your league – White Money motivates men (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

No woman is out of your league – White Money motivates men (Video)

Reality TV star, Hazel Oyeze Onou also known as White Money has shared words of motivation with men who are scared of approaching certain class of women.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f24c6af6f2496899080f27c739cd3101.jpg

The winner of Big Brother Naija 2021 urged men to come to the realisation that no woman in the world is out of their league.

White Money dished advise to male folks just days after he copped a Maybach and ordered a Jeep Wrangler worth millions of naira.

Speaking in a video posted online, he said that men can be with any woman they want and all they have to do is to make money and have ‘game’.

According to the brand influencer, when a man becomes rich and knows how to relate with women, he would have the woman of his heart’s desire.

Watch him speak below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 5 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals