May This Year Be Remarkable In Your Life - Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates Husband On His Birthday

Forum 1 year ago

May This Year Be Remarkable In Your Life - Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates Husband On His Birthday

MC Fish, the husband of popular Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, is a year older yesterday.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1bbe0b2dc231c727eca8a956f6021368.jpeg
And she penned a sweet note to him on his special day declaring her love for him.

She Wrote;

My husband my king my prayer partner “

The LOVE of my gorgeous Life 💜

My partner in Christ “

My forever Crush “

My gist and cruise partner “

My playmate my confidant “

My Videographer my photographer my Director “

My Love here’s to more happy years pappy @realmcfish

I’ve begged God Almighty to Bless your Life with me in it ,for I do not know any High priest who can do what only God can do 🙏
Jehovah Thank you for this man you have blessed me with “

Thank you for his Mum (my Mum)

Who raised him so well🙏💚❤️

Thank you for bringing him this far and all his Accomplishments Amen👏

Thank you for always and always paving ways for him thank you Lord 💚

@realmcfish Oko mi May this year be remarkable in your Life Amen 🙋‍♀️

Good health wealth is your your birthright Amen Shallom 💃💃💃I LOVE YOU MOG 🙏Daddy G.O 😘''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 9 hours ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 1 day ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip