Adamawa Inconclusive Guber: I’m Certain That I'll Be Declared Winner – PDP’s Fintiri

Forum 1 year ago

Adamawa Inconclusive Guber: I’m Certain That I'll Be Declared Winner – PDP’s Fintiri

Adamawa State Governor, Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri on Wednesday said that he was not disturbed by the inconclusive nature of last Saturday's election because Allah would make the people in the state come out and still give him massive votes.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/30d0adcde8a79fba01d9d1bf407d1657.jpeg
Fintiri, who contested the Adamawa governorship election under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), stated this while speaking in an interview with the BBC Hausa Service.

He said, ”
We are waiting for when the election will be concluded and a winner declared.

”This time around, Allah will repeat history in my favour. The Adamawa people will decide and vote for me massively. I’m certain I will have majority votes by the grace of Allah.

“I’m not perturbed, I believe in Almighty Allah, who will ensure the right time that I will be declared winner.”

The governorship election, from which results are still being awaited, is expected to produce either Fintiri, who also happens to be the incumbent governor or Aishatu Ahmed Binani of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who currently represents Adamawa North Senatorial Zone.

Results seen so far suggest that both Fintiri and Binani are the leading candidates.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 1 day ago

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August

I Have All The Credentials To Become PDP National Chairman – Suswam
Forum | 3 days ago

I Have All The Credentials To Become PDP National Chairman – Suswam

Protesters Besiege PDP Secretariat, Demand Wike’s Suspension
Forum | 3 days ago

Protesters Besiege PDP Secretariat, Demand Wike’s Suspension