After Teni’s weight loss, people started criticising my fatness ‘ – Monalisa Stephen

Forum 1 year ago

After Teni’s weight loss, people started criticising my fatness ‘ – Monalisa Stephen

Content creator and plus size model, Monalisa Stephen has revealed that popular Nigerian singer, Teni made people criticize her on social media.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b54ffdec6574849ffad1f1f9a100355a.jpg

Recall that months back, the ‘Billionaire’ crooner took to social media, sharing why she had to shed some weight. 

Teni revealed that she does not want to die young, so she embarked on weight loss journey.

In reaction, Monalisa had slammed Teni for throwing jabs at fat people subtly.

In an interview on The Honest Bunch Podcast, Monalisa averred that Teni made people ‘drag’ her on social media.

Stephen noted that she wasn’t angry at Teni losing weight, but her utterances afterwards.

“I wasn’t angry because Teni lost weight. Why would I be angry because someone decides to lose weight? Do I know her journey? I was angry because she made a video saying all sorts of things that now ‘I am beautiful’, now I don’t want to die’. Is she saying fat people are going to die tomorrow? It’s a psychological thing. She put me up for ‘drag’”.

Speaking further, the social media influencer said people condemned her when Eniola Badmus lost weight.

“When Eniola Badmus lost weight, people were actually tagging me to her weight loss pictures.They do it all the time.Teni knows. So why would she make that video when she knows they will take me up for dragging. Immediately she posted it, people started ‘dragging’ me saying Teni  has lost weight and that  I am deceiving myself”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 2 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

The Running Man: Edgar Wright Directing Stephen King Adaptation Starring Glen Powell
Forum | 4 days ago

The Running Man: Edgar Wright Directing Stephen King Adaptation Starring Glen Powell

Nigerian Marine Police Search For Two People Flung Into Lagoon During Accident In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Marine Police Search For Two People Flung Into Lagoon During Accident In Lagos

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Don’t Be Like Buhari Who Had Personal Hatred Against Igbo People - House Of Reps Member Tells Tinubu
Forum | 6 days ago

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Don’t Be Like Buhari Who Had Personal Hatred Against Igbo People - House Of Reps Member Tells Tinubu