“My success story can never be complete without you” Iyabo Ojo pays tribute to Veteran actor Ekpenyong Bassey Inyang as he turns 60

Forum 1 year ago

“My success story can never be complete without you” Iyabo Ojo pays tribute to Veteran actor Ekpenyong Bassey Inyang as he turns 60

Iyabo Ojo, a popular Nigerian actress and producer, recently took to Instagram to celebrate the 60th birthday of Keppy Ekpenyong, also known as Keppy, a prominent actor and producer in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2d2b8f3b1c345ac95be7cf413e5d2443.jpg

In her post, she expressed her gratitude to Keppy for the role he played in kickstarting her career.

Iyabo revealed that 25 years ago, Keppy gave her a referral note to give a then director. That little note was the starting point of her journey to a successful acting career. She went on to say that her success story would only be complete with Keppy’s support and encouragement.

In the post, Iyabo acknowledged Keppy as a great man and an icon in the industry. She thanked him and his wife for opening their doors to her and for accepting and believing in her.

She expressed her gratitude and wished Keppy a happy 60th birthday, praying that he would continue to flourish in God’s grace and blessings.

She penned: Today, i celebrate a great man, an icon, my God sent @officialkeppyekpenyong that little referral note you gave me 25 years ago to give Uncle’s Matthias (then director) was my starting point to a now beautiful & successful career as an actor ……..my success story can never be complete without you……. happy 60th birthday, and may you continue to flourish in God’s grace and blessings…. Thank you & your beautiful wife for opening your doors to me, accepting & believing in me, I’m forever grateful, sir.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0adbc28c195792a3845e2fcbde93bbbb.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 1 hour ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 7 hours ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 8 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode