“I have looked away” Actress Yinka Solomon’s husband speaks amidst alleged cheating scandal with MC Oluomo

Forum 1 year ago

“I have looked away” Actress Yinka Solomon’s husband speaks amidst alleged cheating scandal with MC Oluomo

Olasunkanmi Mabunu Ori, the husband of Yoruba Nollywood actress, Yinka Solomon, known as Ogo Mushin, has spoken amidst her alleged cheating scandal with former NURTW boss, Musiliu Akinsanya, known as MC Oluomo.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/723c97463d6aa1dccb74012fa64a74bc.jpg

Mabanu Ori shared a video of himself and his wife, Yinka Solomon, with a caption reacting to the report that alleged his wife’s infidelity.

Mabinu Ori urged his wife to shun criticism and naysayers, claiming he had looked away.

“Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you. Mo ya look Away,” Yinka Solomon’s husband wrote on Instagram.

Olayinka Solomon celebrates son’s achievement

Waploaded recalls that Olayinka Solomon penned a touching message to celebrate the achievement of her son, Malik Chatta, whom she had with actor Ibrahim Chatta.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 6 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 7 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 12 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 14 hours ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse