China Association Claims Drinking Of Urine Can Cure Sickness And Prolongs Life

Forum 8 years ago

China Association Claims Drinking Of Urine Can Cure Sickness And Prolongs Life

Believe it or not, there’s actually an association in China that believes in the miraculous healing power of urine. So much so that members meet up every day for pee-drinking sessions!.

The meetings take place at the China Urine Therapy Association office, where members first visit the bathroom to collect their urine. Then they make their way to the roof terrace – with warm urine laden plastic cups – and toast to each others’ health before gulping it all down.

The association, which was set up in Hong Kong in 2008, isn’t officially recognised by China’s Ministry of Health, which makes sense given that the medical consensus about urine therapy is pretty much that it stinks! But that hasn’t
stopped about 1,000 people from joining the association. They apparently believe that drinking urine prolongs life, improves health, and can even cure cancer.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary
Forum | 2 days ago

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary

Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’
Forum | 4 days ago

Amazon: Claims Dwayne Johnson Was 8 Hours Late To Red One Set Are ‘False’

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 week ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie