Man who started POS business after going broke upgrades to taxi services

Forum 1 year ago

Man who started POS business after going broke upgrades to taxi services

A young lady known as @sholawa on Twitter has shared a story of a man who picked himself up after going through tough times.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4bf476cb84af7111622697bab3bafc62.png

The man resorted to operating a POS business when all hope seemed lost and he was able to make reasonable sum of money after locating his shop near a marketplace.

She said the POS operator who is a friend o hers, decided to take a loan from a bank and used the money to buy a car he used to run a cab-hailing service.

This happened in 2021, and two years later, he’s been able to pay back the loan now owns the car and keeps all the money he makes from the transport business.

The post reads; “A brother friend of mine due to tough times opened a POS near a market, he was getting leg traffic and helping market women transfer their cash. His acct had a good rating so he applied for a loan from sterling, got it, bought a car for Taxify. He’s paid off it now. I am so happy

He did this in 2021, it is now fully paid off. What he gets from now on from driving Taxify is his. I woke up yesterday and I smiled again. Anything is possible if you just try.”

View the post:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 6 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 21 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd