My husband claims our domestic fights always ruin his business – Lady cries out for solution

Forum 1 year ago

My husband claims our domestic fights always ruin his business – Lady cries out for solution

A Nigeria lady identified as Chichi Peter, has expressed sadness about what her husband revealed happens whenever they fight.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c08cb49bff5334e32ee51a7512543309.png

She said that his business is usually negatively affected and he loses customers after they must have gotten into a domestic argument.

Taking to a Christian Facebook group, she asked for suggestions and advice on what could be wrong and how to solve the problem.

According to the Delta native, whenever she is sad, her husband also suffers a setback in his business and as a result of this strange occurrence, he was advised not to offend her.

Chichi wrote; “Good morning everyone please I need help. My husband said anytime we quarried he will have issues in his business and anytime I am not happy he will lose customers. I don’t know why he even said they told him to not offend me. I am confused. Please no insult.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/84d055a527b54fe667655c792eb7d55f.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 11 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 11 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 12 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 17 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May