Man breaks up with pretty girlfriend because she cut her hair short

Forum 1 year ago

Man breaks up with pretty girlfriend because she cut her hair short

A young lady has recalled being dumped by her boyfriend because she trimmed her silky 7 inches hair into a low cut.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1e516bd1166e3246aabf8426ca5a6c2c.png

The pretty woman known as @earth2trixy said that she cut it all off in April last year and when she man she was dating saw it, he left because she ‘didn’t look the same anymore’.

She shared her story online in an effort to use it as an example of why women should date men that truly loves them and not just how they look.

The lady who is on the path to healing shared photos of herself on Twitter before the cut the hair and after.

She wrote; “I cut all my hair off and he left me lol ladies please start dating men that actually like you and not just your looks cuz no man that actually loves you cares 😂😂😂

My hair has grown out since then!! (i cut it all off in April) it’s about almost 7 inches of hair (i have a lot of shrinkage) and it WAS supposed to be a growing journey but i think short hair suits me way better so i might keep cutting it”

A tweep @Jackchery3 asked; No way he actual left because of the hair???

@earth2trixy replied; “He absolutely did leave , saying that i didn’t look the same anymore 🙂 i remember once he refused to come and see me because i had took a wig i had on off and would be wearing my short natural hair out.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 4 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 7 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 23 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’
Forum | 2 days ago

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’