I graduated from the University at 18 – Mavin princess, Ayra Starr

Forum 1 year ago

I graduated from the University at 18 – Mavin princess, Ayra Starr

Nigerian singer, Oyinkansola Sarah Aderibigbe, known professionally as Ayra Starr has revealed that she graduated from the University at age 18.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e193ed442386731d245aedbb3ec4d831.png

The Mavin Records signee said that her music career did not start until she was 18 years old and this is because her mother insisted she must get a degree first.

Ayra Starr made this known while being interviewed in Kenya during a recent visit to the country, as she noted that she likes reading books.

The 20-year-old said she wrote her WAEC exams in SS2, a year before she was supposed to finish from secondary school and write the entrance papers

According to Ayra Starr, she passed it excellently and gained admission to study International Relations and Political Science at a higher institution in Benin Republic.

The ‘Rush’ crooner said that she intends to further her education, but she has been really busy so for now she is taking French classes, piano and music lessons.

Watch her interview below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 2 days ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 3 days ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 3 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 5 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men