I don’t fail exams – Student reveals benefit of having lecturer as her boyfriend

Forum 1 year ago

I don’t fail exams – Student reveals benefit of having lecturer as her boyfriend

A Nigerian student claims that she is in a serious relationship with a lecturer at the university she is doing her undergraduate course.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/99e52ce1adaa7376499e6697f50b3009.jpg

The young lady said that agreeing to be a lecturer’s girlfriend has helped her immensely as she’s never failed any course.

Although she did not explain whether he helps her talk to other lecturers to give her a pass or if she was talking about passing all the courses he teaches.

However, she was in a jubilant mood in a video posted on social media which she captioned;

“Having a lecturer as your boyfriend is the biggest flex ever, na so I just dey pass every course.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 12 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 12 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 14 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman