#BBTitans: I have no romantic feelings for Khosi – Miracle comments on Yemi’s eviction

Forum 1 year ago

#BBTitans: I have no romantic feelings for Khosi – Miracle comments on Yemi’s eviction

Recently evicted housemate of the Big Brother Titans, BBTitans reality TV show, Miracle OP has said he has no romantic feelings towards Khosi.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c833aa0702e199cf00626b4eb4602cf7.jpg

The Nigerian-born housemate disclosed this on stage during his chat with the show host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu when he was asked about his relationship with Khosi.

Miracle described Khosi as a great woman and expressed how much he respected her.

“I have a lot of respect for Khosi, she is a great woman and I have no romantic feelings towards her.”

Also, speaking on his relationship with Yemi, Miracle said he didn’t like Yemi at first because of his actions but that his perspective of the housemate eventually changed in the course of time

“I never liked Yemi because of his actions when I got into the house. But my perception of him, however, changed later after he became a better person in the house. I think Yemi left the house as a better man”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Wilson’s Book Censors Sacha Baron Cohen Comments in Some Countries
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Wilson’s Book Censors Sacha Baron Cohen Comments in Some Countries

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls
Forum | 1 week ago

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 1 week ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama