OAU denies recruitment excercise

Forum 1 year ago

OAU denies recruitment excercise

The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, has denied online reports about an ongoing recruitment exercise in the university.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/58f0b547961fbfe7ccb2606404be0a64.jpg

The university, in a statement titled “BEWARE OF SCAMMERS: OAU IS NOT RECRUITING”, released by its spokesperson, Abiodun Olanrewaju, on Sunday, March 19, said the job advertisement emanated from a certain fraudster named, Dr. Williams Abah.

It described the alleged recruitment as false, devilish, malicious, and a pure scam, and maintained that the University does not know nor have any relationship whatsoever with the said Dr. Williams Abah. 

The University further disclosed that vacancies advertisements are always placed in two widely read National Dailies and the same will be displayed on the University website. The general public, particularly those desperately in need of employment has been advised not to engage in any conversation with anybody or any group.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session
Forum | 4 days ago

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan
Forum | 1 week ago

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan

Tulsa King Director Denies Claims that Sylvester Stallone Mocked Actors on Set
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Tulsa King Director Denies Claims that Sylvester Stallone Mocked Actors on Set