Wike salutes Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-Olu on guber victories

Forum 1 year ago

Wike salutes Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-Olu on guber victories

RIVERS State governor, Nyesom Wike has congratulated Governors Seyi Makinde of Oyo, Sen Bala Mohammed (Bauchi) and Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Lagos) on their re-election.

With Rivers Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Siminialayi Fubara, also certain of succeeding Wike in the results coming out, the governor in a Tuesday statement by his Media Aide, Kelvin Ebiri, said, “I am excited by the cheering news of the resounding re-election of governors Makinde, Mohammed and Sanwo-Olu.

“I am pleased to express to Your Excellencies the most sincere fraternal congratulations. I look forward to us consolidating the bonds of brotherhood and friendship between our States and peoples.”

Governor Wike urged the governors to use the election for their second tenure in office to continue to create a better life, and prosperity for all their peoples.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 8 hours ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 23 hours ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks

SPORT 19 mins ago Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United
Forum | 4 days ago

SPORT 19 mins ago Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 5 days ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting