Sokoto Election: Fayose Pops Champagne To Celebrate Tambuwal's Loss (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Sokoto Election: Fayose Pops Champagne To Celebrate Tambuwal's Loss (Video)

A former governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose has mocked the Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal for losing his re-election bid in Saturday's election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6b9d77f14e30dd065e4c5673c237a304.jpg

Fayose explained why he's happy that Tambuwal lost his re-election bid.

He said:

Ladies and gentlemen my name is Ayo Fayose. You know me and I know you.

I am so excited tonight, celebrating the victory of the PDP and my friends in the APC. All of you who have won your elections, congratulations. We wish you very happy tenure.

But let me quickly say this. I am so excited particularly by the loss of Governor Tambuwal's candidate in Sokoto.

You see, when a man is treacherous there's a payback time. He betrayed the party in 2015, he ran back. He betrayed the Asiwaju he went to meet in APC. He betrayed Wike that sponsored him in 2019.

This is payback time and I appreciate the people of Sokoto for voting against Tambuwal. And I enjoin you again, vote against him in the rerun. . .the senatorial rerun. You see, you are wonderful people and God rules in the affairs of men.

It is time to pop champagne. Tambuwal is gone.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 6 days ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor
Forum | 6 days ago

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor

Aiyedatiwa Knows He Can’t Win Ondo Guber Election – Oke
Forum | 6 days ago

Aiyedatiwa Knows He Can’t Win Ondo Guber Election – Oke

You Have Desecrated The Holy Month For Claiming Your Party’s Victory Was Stolen – Sokoto Govt Slams Tambuwal
Forum | 1 week ago

You Have Desecrated The Holy Month For Claiming Your Party’s Victory Was Stolen – Sokoto Govt Slams Tambuwal