I’m positive I’ll make a song with you one day – White Money to Akon

Forum 1 year ago

I’m positive I’ll make a song with you one day – White Money to Akon

Nigerian reality TV star, Hazel Oyeze Onou, popularly known as White Money has declared that he believes he will work with Senegalese American music star, Akon someday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/32c7cb3691dd20c976bede7f2bec8ca1.png

He prayed for the opportunity to make music with the Konvict Music boss in a video he posted on his Instagram story.

White Money was vibing and singing along to ‘Look Me In My Eyes’ while inside his new Maybach and he tagged Akon.

Making the wish, he wrote; “@akon I’m positive one day I will do a song with you big bro Amen.”

See the post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 3 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals