With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo

Forum 8 years ago

With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo

While receiving the executives of the National Association of Nigerian Students at his hilltop home in Abeokuta, Ogun state earlier today, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo said with President Buhari as the leader of Nigeria, the dreams of a better Nigeria may be coming true.

"There is no angel here on earth. none. For me there is no messiah except Jesus Christ. but for me there are people, there are leaders who are mindful of what is required for the majority of this country and they are ready to take out time to do it. I believe that God has given us such a leader in this man. What we have seen in the last two and a half months is an indication that our dream may be coming true" he said
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nigerian Actors, Yinka Quadri And Ogogo Finally Reconcile, ‘Hug It Out’ After Feuding For Years

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

The Killers Of Customs Officer Hiding In Katsina Villages - Nigeria Customs Service Claims

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56