Lionel Messi's father blasts 'lies' over PSG future

Forum 1 year ago

Lionel Messi's father blasts 'lies' over PSG future

The father of Lionel Messi has criticised three reports on the Paris Saint-Germain forward, insisting 'lies will no longer be tolerated'.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4f041b5634287299c6eeb663d15d8f89.jpg

Messi is in the final six months of his contract with PSG but does have the option to extend that by a further year, while the club themselves are exploring an extension and former employers Barcelona are chasing a reunion with the 35-year-old.

Unsurprisingly, Messi has been in the headlines a lot recently but his father Jorge has now put three stories about the Argentina international on blast.

Firstly, reports of a €600m offer from Saudi Arabian side Al Hilal have been rejected, with the senior Messi simply describing the story as 'fake news'.

Claims that Messi is demanding a huge say in PSG's decision-making have also been criticised by Jorge.

Jorge also dismissed claims which emerged on social media about Messi's absence from PSG training on Thursday.

No explanation was given for Messi's absence but rumours on social media quickly started to swirl, suggesting the forward had simply walked out after believing Christophe Galtier's session was not beneficial or worthwhile - claims which have been rejected by Messi's father.

"How long are you going to keep on lying?" Jorge wrote. "Where is the proof? Oh, it's all fake, OK!

"No matter how many they write, don't believe in any of it. WE WON'T TOLERATE ANY MORE LIES TO GAIN FOLLOWERS."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 21 hours ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations
Forum | 5 days ago

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz
Forum | 5 days ago

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz