Enugu guber: Bishop raises alarm over invasion of Eha-Amufu by fake policemen

Forum 1 year ago

Enugu guber: Bishop raises alarm over invasion of Eha-Amufu by fake policemen

The Anglican Bishop of Eha-Amufu, Bishop Daniel Olinya has raised alarm over invasion of Umuhu Community in Isi-Uzo local government area, Enugu State by some suspected fake police officers.

The Bishop who raised the alarm this morning, said that the fake policemen at Umu-Okpara pulling unit, Umuhu were on mufti, bathroom slippers and did not have ID card except Police caps.

He said that Isi-Uzo was under siege by fake security agents.

“I am in my pulling unit now but afraid to vote because there was no protection. It’s very difficult to explain.

“I don’t know the people who sent them without ID cards. All they do is to show Police cap which can’t stand as a identification.

“We need urgent attention in Umuhu, Isi-Uzo local government area. We don’t understand the policemen there. They need to be identify by whoever that sent them.

“I believe that any police officer going out for duty need to be identify with ID card, in case anything happened he or she may be identified with ID card.

“They are not with uniform unless they were not asked to come with uniform and the woman in my pulling units is just wearing bathroom slippers and when I wanted to talk to her she started abusing me.

“I am afraid. I’m going back to the town for my safety. I don’t know what is going to happen there. They are just sitting down and everywhere is noisy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 2 days ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding