FUBK policy on return of unclaimed copies of NYSC exemption certificates

Forum 1 year ago

FUBK policy on return of unclaimed copies of NYSC exemption certificates

This is to inform graduates of Federal University Birnin Kebbi who are yet to collect their NYSC Exemption Certificates that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has directed Corps producing institutions to return all unclaimed copies of exemption certificates from inception to date to the Headquarters of NYSC in Abuja.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a2461a54ac6a4ceaf4c802366b2206e1.jpg

Therefore, affected graduates are advised to collect their Exemption Certificates at the Office of Students Affairs Officer of the University, Take-off Site with immediate effect. The deadline for collection of Exemption Certificates is Friday, 24th March, 2023. The graduates are to present original copies of their Degree Certificates or Statement of Results and means of identification such as National Identity Card, Drivers License, Permanent Voters Card and International Passport for the collection of the NYSC Exemption Certificates.

Beginning with the next Batch of Exemption Certificate to be delivered to Corps producing institution, all unclaimed copies shall henceforth be returned to NYSC within six months of receipt from the Scheme. It should be noted that collection by proxy will not be entertained.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 2 hours ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 1 week ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series