I’m Still Open To Marriage – IK Ogbonna

Forum 1 year ago

I’m Still Open To Marriage – IK Ogbonna

Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna has spoken about his failed marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c13ef172c8c4397769cff05e8aa2f70d.jpg

According to him, he's now ready for marriage.

He spoke during an interview with Punch.

Reacting to the temptations he has had to pass through in his career, he said:

"The greatest was probably getting carried away with stardom. You are no longer that regular normal guy that would walk down your street or travel and no one will recognise you, you have now become that person that anywhere you go, anything you do, you have to be careful. If you don’t caution yourself, it will take over you and you might be bound to lose friends, family and you don’t want that. So, fighting to have your privacy is such a big temptation."

Speaking about his crashed marriage, he added:

I have never said the cause of my separation, it has been all speculation and I would like the public to hold on to those speculations if they choose to do so. My private life doesn’t necessarily concern the world but, what I choose the world to know is what I make the public to know about me. Things don’t work out don’t mean I and the person would fall apart, or I come on social media and start saying these are the reasons why it did not work. It didn’t work but we are still friends.

He also revealed his plan for marriage.

"We never say never. So for me, the doors are still very open but, probably in life you know you tend to look out for certain things and qualities in a woman because you don’t want to have a divorce twice. I am going to get married again but it’s going to be with someone with particular characteristics and personality that I can hold on to. If the worst comes to worst, I can hold on to this lady and move on."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo
Forum | 2 days ago

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo

Melissa Barrera Is Open to Starring in Scary Movie 6 Following Scream Exit
Forum | 5 days ago

Melissa Barrera Is Open to Starring in Scary Movie 6 Following Scream Exit