Nollywood Actress Calls Out Desmond Elliot After Rival Candidate, Olumide Oworu Was Attacked In Surulere

Forum 1 year ago

Nollywood Actress Calls Out Desmond Elliot After Rival Candidate, Olumide Oworu Was Attacked In Surulere

Nollywood actress, Lala Akindoju-Fregene has condemned the attack on actor Olumide Oworu, who is also Labour Party candidate for the Surulere Area 1 house of assembly election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e38e04fc84576629195ccfa6d59a1c45.jpeg

Recall that Oworu was attacked alongside his team during a campaign yesterday at Iponri.

The LP candidate is campaigning to take over Surulere constituency 1 from his senior colleague and APC’s candidate, Desmond Elliott, in the Lagos state house of assembly.

Reacting to the unfortunate incident, Lala argued that Desmond had to publicly condemn the attack to show that he is not in support of the violent act.

She insisted that if he chooses not to speak then he is simply saying that he endorses it.

Lamenting, she opined that the attack was quite shameful but expressed gratitude that no lives were lost.

Sharing her thoughts via Twitter, She wrote, “Desmond Elliot SHOULD PUBLICLY condemn the violent attack on Olumide Oworu and his team. If not, his silence will mean he endorses it.

“This attack on Olumide Oworu is actually shameful. Kilode??? I’m just glad no lives were lost, because we can be told to snap out of it in the near future.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 4 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Traditional Ruler
Forum | 4 days ago

Traditional Ruler's Son, Three Others Dead As Rival Groups Clash In Bauchi

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression