How A Mother's Prayer Brought My Daughter Back To Life After Doctors Declared Her Dead - Singer Takalani Chairo Recounts

Forum 1 year ago

How A Mother's Prayer Brought My Daughter Back To Life After Doctors Declared Her Dead - Singer Takalani Chairo Recounts

A gospel singer has taken to Instagram to narrate how God used a mother to bring back her daughter back to life.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8481e90bb425c5956af220b363553bb4.jpg

Takalani Chairo narrated that the incident happened at the hospital. 

The Gospel singer said she was at the casualty unit with her son when a woman's daughter who is about 7 or 8 was declared dead by the doctors. 

Subsequently,  the mother "let out a defeaning scream" and "broke into serious loud prayer" for a long period. After about an hour and a half, doctors informed her that her daughter is alive. 

"I recommend Jesus. In fact, I highly recommend Jesus," Takalani wrote as she shared the woman's story.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle
Forum | 1 day ago

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle's Corpse Into Bank And Tries To Get Him To "Sign Off" Loan In Her Name

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 1 day ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara