Where Una Dey See This Money - Reactions as White Money Orders G-Wagon Days After Buying Maybach

Forum 1 year ago

Where Una Dey See This Money - Reactions as White Money Orders G-Wagon Days After Buying Maybach

Hazel Onou aka Whitemoney has reportedly ordered for a brand new G-Wagon car.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c6da3f80e8c46883eeb96f20b80bb672.jpg

The Big Brother Naija 2021 winner took to his social media page to show photos of the new car as he anticipates its arrival.

White Money informed his fans that the car is ‘incoming’ and he shared a video which captured the clean white ride.

This comes days after he shut down the internet after purchasing a customised Mercedes Maybach worth millions of naira.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Furiosa Features 15-Minute Long Action Sequence That Took 78 Days to Shoot
Forum | 3 days ago

Furiosa Features 15-Minute Long Action Sequence That Took 78 Days to Shoot

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test
Forum | 3 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi Reacts As Court Orders Substituted Service On DNA TestOn DNA Test